How you may use material on our site
- The contents of our site are owned by us or, where content has been provided by third parties, by those third parties. It was designed and developed by Ethan Gruber and
- The copyright in the material contained on our site belongs to us or our licensors. It is your responsibility to seek appropriate consent to re-use any contents of our
- Copyright of the images on this website is owned by their respective institutions. Please check the licensing terms on the Contributors page for further details on
- The ABC numbering system are the copyright of Chris Rudd Ltd and are used here with the permission of the publishers of Ancient British Coins, Chris Rudd,
- Except for any images, the content published on IACB is available for your personal non-commercial use under the terms of a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) licence. Use of such content must be in accordance with those terms and should be
attributed to ‘Iron Age Coins in Britain, School of Archaeology, University of Oxford’.
- Download the full Terms and Conditions of Website Use here.